Summary of Qualifications
- Excellent academic knowledge of architecture
+7 years of working experience as university professor, teaching architectural design, visualization, geometry and perspective modeling.
+12 Years of architectural interior/exterior design and presentations.
+17 Years of construction experience as site supervisor and freelance general design and build contractor, involved on projects worth more than $ 8 million.
- Extensive knowledge of wood framing and carpentry.
- Working knowledge of standard architectural applications.
Solid knowledge of architecture from early design inceptions to project completion.
Inter-Personal and Negotiation Skills.
Proved leadership skills through managing and leading different discipline crews,resulting successfully accomplished projects.
- Master in Architectural Engineering, 1999 IAU University, Tehran Central Branch.
- Master in Fashion Culture and Management, 2020 University of Bologna, Italy.
Professional Memberships and Certificates
Official Licensed Architect, Grade 1, Since 2004 Registration#: 101037035 TEHRAN Construction Engineering Organization (TCEO)https://www.tceo.ir/
- Attending Congress on Sustainability in Architecture and Urban Development – MASDAR City Feb 2015, Dubai, UAE.
Awards and Professional Recognitions
- Finished in 21st Place Best Architect of the Year, National MIMAR Competition.
- Best Academical Article of 4th Civil Engineering Students Conference, October 1996 IRAN University of Science and Technology (IUST).
Notable Architectural Designs
Design Proposal for Terminal 4 Extension, MEHRABAD Airport, Tehran, IRAN, 1994
Ticketing Hall of Tehran Subway, KHAYAM Station, Tehran, IRAN, 1995
Presto Italian Restaurant, Tehran, IRAN, 1996
- 240 Beds Homeopathy General Hospital, CHITGAR, Tehran, IRAN, 1999
- IBN SINA Residential Complex, Tehran, IRAN, 2014
Teaching Experience as University Professor, 2005 – 2012
Architectural Renderings and Presentations, IAU University, RUDEHEN Branch
Geometry and Perspective, Winter 2008 – Fall 2011 IAU University, RUDEHEN Branch
Construction Methods and Techniques Course covers Welding, Masonry, Carpentry, Architectural Modeling and Gypsum Sculpting IAU University, RUDEHEN Branch
Geometry and Perspective, IAU University, Tehran Central Branch
Architectural Design and Composition IAU University, Tehran Central Branch
Design and Build Contractor 1994 – 2017
Design and Product in Fashion